Anterselva is the ideal starting point for many hikes. There are excursions for any hiking-type, from easy family walks to challenging high alpine hikes.
Ask us for more information, we would be happy to help!
At the end of the Antholz Valley, in the middle of the Rieserferner-Ahrn Nature Park, lies the blue-green, romantic Lake Antholz Wildsee. A newly created nature experience path leads around the 44 ha large and 35 m deep lake (approx. one hour walking time); it is the third largest lake in South Tyrol.
It is the largest natural lake in the Dolomites which reflects colours in all shades from green to blue. This jewel is the starting point for hikes, walks and also Nordic Walkers are very well catered for.
Very brave souls dive into the ice cold crystal clear water of Lago di Braies and, a few strokes later, let the sun warm them up again. Those who prefer a more relaxed life can chill out with a spot of fishing. From June to end September you can hire nostalgic rowing boats that up to 100 years ago had been the only way of reaching the Southern shores of the lake.
A particularly popular destination for children – but also for adults – is the “Fun Bob” at the Haunold in Innichen. The longest summer toboggan run in South Tyrol is 1.7 kilometres long. Gliding on an aluminium rail, you race down into the valley in the bobsleigh and can regulate the speed yourself (max. 40 km/h).
A great adventure park awaits you in Rasen im Antholzertal, where the focus is on the theme of “water”. The “Wasserwaldile” consists of various elements and promotes the creativity of children and adults alike.
- Cron4 Spa
- Lumen – museum of photography at Kronplatz
- Messner Mountain Museum Kronplatz or Bruneck
- Castle of Taufers
- South Tyrol museum of mining with climate gallery at Prettau
- Plätzwiese – high plateau with panoramic view
- Earth pyramids
- … and lots more!
Don’t hesitate to ask for more recommendations, we would be happy to give you more information!
- A delicious, homemade cake with coffee at the Pyramidencafe
- Pizzeria Willi, original pizza from the wood stove
- Ansitz Heufler, first-class restaurant in the ambience of the 16th century
- Dorfmüllerhof, original and rustic food for everyone
- Specialties at the Taistner Hinteralm – perfect to conclude a nice hike
… see you there!
Apartments Schnapperhof ***
Italy – 39030 Oberrasen
Tel. +39 0474 496379